Owner Operated / Not a Franchise
- Fully trained staff in upholstery cleaning
- Spot and stain removal
- Fully insured for upholstery cleaning
- Pet stain removal from upholstery
- Quality Work
- Sanitize & Revitalize your upholstery
- Neat / courteous / dependable
- Anti Allergen Treatments
At Griffith Carpet Cleaning, we are experts in cleaning all types of upholstery including chairs, couches and loveseats, dining room chairs, and upholstered headboards. Griffith carpet cleaning has been fully trained by IICRC and The Clean Trust in uphostery cleaning and spot and stain removal. We have been taught to identify the materials that your furniture is made of, and assess the proper cleaning method for each individual piece of furniture.
Our Method Of Upholstery Cleaning
- When we arrive at your home or business we go over each piece of furniture with the owner and discuss any concerns about the piece to be cleaned.
- We then begin our cleaning process, we inspect the item(s) to be cleaned to assess the type of fabric, dyes, and the overall condition of the piece.
- We then identify all stains on furniture and treat them with the appropriate spotters needed.
- We then apply a pre-spray to the item being cleaned and allow it to dwell, agitating as needed.
- We then clean the upholstery using a hydro-master dry-master tool which is attached to our truck mounted machine. This allows the upholstery to be cleaned thouroughly and allows it to dry within two to three hours typically.
- Our truck mounted machine is a Blue Line Thermal Wave II 5M truck-mounted cleaning machine, the latest in truck-mounted cleaning technology.
- As necessary, we use a Dri-Eaz Studabaker fan to ensure your furniture dries, quickly and evenly.
- Your furniture is revived / refreshed / rejuvenated!!!!
Remember when it comes to your old, dirty, worn upholstery don’t replace it clean it. Call Griffith Carpet Cleaning and let us show you the Griffith difference in cleaning.