Save Your Carpet with a Professional Cleaning
The carpeting in your home or business is a big investment. Its appearance and durability is only as good as the care you give it during its lifetime. This includes regular vacuuming and periodic professional cleaning.
At Griffith Carpet Cleaning, we offer northern New Jersey residential and commercial customers great service and an exceptional eye for detail. Our technicians have received training in carpet and cleaning technologies at the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The Carpet Cleaning Process – Don’t Replace It, Clean It!
- Before we begin our carpet cleaning process, we recommend that the owner let us vacuum their carpet to remove as much dry dirt as possible before cleaning, Please be aware our vacuums are equipped with Hepa bags and Hepa filters in order to pick up as much dry dirt and allergens as possible.
- We use the latest in truck-mounted carpet cleaning technology, the Blue Line Thermal Wave II 5M carpet cleaning machine for hot water extractions to ensure your carpets and rugs are super clean and look great.
- Using this method of carpet cleaning, hot water cleaning solution is sprayed on the carpet and extracted by a wet vacuum, removing dirt and other residues from the carpet. Truck-mounted cleaning equipment provides greater spray pressure, heat, and vacuum pump power.
- For extremely soiled, dirty or greasy commercial or residential carpets, we have the capability to use the HydraMaster RX-20 rotary jet extractor to aggressively clean your carpets, removing stains on heavily soiled and matted carpets. The RX-20 makes 650 cleaning passes per minute.
- Once we’ve cleaned your carpet, we use a Dri-Eaz Studabaker fan in each room after it is cleaned to aid in the drying process. Most rooms are dry to the touch in one hour or less in most cases.
- We offer Scotchgard™ brand products and other products to address and combat common problems such as pet odors and set-in stains.